Join our Team - Become a Volunteer
- Please fill out this quick form below and then SIGN UP FOR SHIFTS that work for you!
- And please...INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!
- If you have any questions or need assistance, please call Stacey at 970.485.0325
1) Please submit your Volunteer Information Form
2) Please sign up below for 2 shifts - you'll receive 4 free film tickets and a TON of thanks!
3) If you use Facebook, please join our special Volunteer Page to share photos and stay connected and in the loop!
Becoming a volunteer is easy!
We are always in need of enthusiastic individuals who are willing to give their time and energy in exchange for free access to some great film and much appreciation!
The festival itself takes place the last weekend of September each year. This is when the majority of help is needed. There are opportunities before and after. We’d love to have you join our team!
Each shift is approximately 3 - 4 hours in length with a 2 shift minimum. You can sign up for shifts online (see above).
As a thank you for your time, you'll receive 4 free tickets to films for every 2 shifts worked (and you can use these for friends too)! You'll receive the tickets prior to festival starting. Oh, and MANY THANKS!
To keep you in the loop, you'll receive minimal yet important emails from us.
Please plan on attending your choice of 1 of 2 training sessions (one hour in length). If you're unable to attend, you can watch a training video and still volunteer at the film festival.
Wednesday, September 13 - 5:30 - 6:30 pm
Sunday, September 17 - 10:00 - 11:00 am
Center for the Arts
606 6th Street, Crested Butte 81224