Where Do I Pick Up My Passes and Tickets?
Please make the Box Office your first stop at the festival to pick up your passes/tickets and grab a festival program.
Passes will be reserved under your business name.
BOX OFFICE | Crested Butte Mountain Theatre | 403 2nd St.
Wednesday, September 27 12 pm - 7 pm
Thursday, September 28 12 pm - 9 pm
Friday, September 29 9 am - 7 pm
Saturday, September 30 9 am - 7 pm
Sunday, October 1 9 am - 2 pm
Do I Need to Know Who is Using Our Passes?
- No you don't. You can send anyone to pick up your passes and distribute as needed.
- They are transferable for sponsors so you can share them with employees, family, friends, clients, etc.
Names On the Passes
All passes will be printed with your business name. We can also print individual names. (This is great for networking purposes.)
If you'd like personal names printed on your passes in addition to your business name, please email Kat at email@example.com.
Adding names can also be done at pick up.
What Benefits Does My Pass Have?
- Show up at the venue 20 mins prior to showtime and you'll be let right in!
- You do need to be there at least 20 mins prior or will have to wait in line
- $2 off all cocktails all weekend long at Montanya Distillers - just show your pass
- A free scenic lift ride at Crested Butte Mountain Resort ($25 value)
- Access to VIP Lounge & ALL festival parties/events.
What is a 6-Pack Punch Card
- A 6-Pack Punch Card acts like 6 individual film tickets
- It is not a pass
- Can be distributed to with employees, family and friends
What Events Can I Attend?
- Please visit our events page
- In addition to all public events, you're also invited to attend our VIP receptions
- VIP Receptions: