Become a Film Sponsor
"Great films have the power to enliven and inspire us; prompting discussion and action that brings individuals and communities together."
Every year Crested Butte Film Festival and its film sponsors bring upwards of 100 films to the Gunnison Valley.. These films are beautiful, challenging, entertaining, and life-changing.
The generosity of our sponsors allows us to program films that our community might otherwise never see. Allowing children to attend two Mountain Kids Film programs for free, and bringing films to our community that truly have the power to change lives.
The cost of sponsoring a film is $500. Each film can be sponsored by two individuals or entities.
The tax-deductible portion is $452. For this, you will receive a thank you letter and a tax letter.
To Become a Film Sponsor:
- Please call Festival Director, Michael Brody at 310.463.0707 to discuss which films you'd be inspired to bring to the Crested Butte audience
- Next, click on "Click Here to Sponsor" below and follow the steps, listing the film you'd like to sponsor
What You'll Receive:
- Four free tickets to one screening of your film (reserved VIP seating)
- Recognition in our printed program (2,500 programs printed) and on our website which will state, 'This film has been generously sponsored by...'
- A generous thank you from the Emcee to our audience prior to both screenings
- An invitation for two to our Sponsorship Party the week before the film festival
Each film generally plays twice during the festival. We have reserved four seats for you and your guests at your screening of choice.
Please arrive 20 minutes prior to showtime and tell the volunteers at the door that you are the sponsors of the film. They will escort you and your guests to your reserved, VIP seats. If you are unable to attend a screening (or have already attended your screening), no need to contact us, we will fill your seats with eager ticket buyers.
Thank you for your generous sponsorship and for bringing film and culture to the town of Crested Butte.
Michael and Jennifer Brody