Welcome! And thank you for being a Sponsor of the 2018 Crested Butte Film Festival.
Sponsors bring such a rich experience to this festival - we are grateful you are here and couldn't do this without you.
This page is designed to answer questions and be a point of reference that you can come back to.
When do I Need to Submit my ads for screen and/or print?
We will email you at the end of May with complete ad specs and information and you'll have one month to create your art. If you're excited to get a jump start on this - we are happy to take your ads any time they are ready!
All ads are due on or before Friday, June 29 by 5 pm in order to be included.
Where Do I Pick Up My Passes and Tickets?
Please make the Box Office your first stop at the festival to pick up your passes/tickets and grab a festival program.
Passes and tickets will be reserved under your business name.
BOX OFFICE | Location TBD
Wednesday, September 26 12 pm - 7 pm
Thursday, September 27 12 pm - 9 pm
Friday, September 28 9 am - 7 pm
Saturday, September 29 9 am - 7 pm
Sunday, September 30 9 am - 2 pm
What Benefits Does My Pass Have?
Priority Access to Films (if you arrive 20 mins prior to showtime)
- Show up at the venue 20 minutes prior to showtime and you'll be let right in! This allows you to grab your drinks and seats first.
- ***Please note: YOU MUST ARRIVE AT THEATRE at least 20 minutes prior to showtime or you will have to wait in the Ticker Buyer line.
Discount at Montanya Distillers
- Enjoy $2 off all cocktails all weekend long at Montanya Distillers - just flash your pass!
A Beautiful Scenic Lift Ride to Take in the Views
- Enjoy FREE scenic lift ride at Crested Butte Mountain Resort ($25 value).
VIP Lounge and Invites to Parties & Events
- Access to VIP Lounge & ALL festival parties/events.
What Events Can Sponsors Attend?
- You are invited to all of our many events! Please visit our events page for details.
- In addition to all public events, you're also invited to attend our VIP receptions:
Friday, Sep 28, 4 pm to 6 pm
Bluebird Office, 211 Elk Ave. Crested Butte, CO. Hosted by Bluebird Real Estate.
LARIMER HAPPY HOUR
Saturday, Sep 29, 4pm to 6pm
Private Home --- 14 Gothic Ave. Crested Butte, CO. Hosted by Jeff Hermanson of Larimer Associates.
Please note this is Gothic AVENUE not Gothic Road. See map below.
Do I Need to Know Who is Using Our Passes?
- Yes you do. New this year, similar to a ski pass, we must have the first and last name/s of who will be using your Sponsorship Passes. These names will be printed on the passes and are not transferrable.
Can my company's Sponsor Passes be shared between my employees?
- No. New this year, similar to a ski pass, we must have the first and last name/s of who will be using your Sponsorship Passes. These names will be printed on the passes and can not be shared.
Names Printed on Passes
- All passes will be printed with your business name and will also have individual names (great for networking purposes). We will be in touch with you closer to the festival to inquire which names you would like printed on the pass/es.
What if I have further questions?
- We're here to help! Please email Kat, Festival Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 303.956.4777.