Film Information & Agreement
These steps will take about 20 minutes to complete. This helps us to organize your information and do our best to promote your film.
1) Please fill out the Film Information below.
2) Read and sign the Filmmaker Agreement.
3) Upload one photo/film still to be used in promotions and program.
4) Upload your Press Kit if you have one.
5) You can download your "Official Selection" laurels from this page.
We are grateful to be screening your film. If you have any questions or need assistance, please call Jennifer at 303.204.9080.
1) COMPLETING THE FILM INFORMATION FORM
2) SIGNING YOUR ELECTRONIC FILMMAKER AGREEMENT FORM
Please CLICK HERE to read the Filmmaker Agreement and sign below.
3) UPLOADING A FILM STILL/PHOTOGRAPH
This is where you will upload one HIGH-RES photograph for the website, printed program and promotional purposes.
Please submit your photo using the exact name of film as the file name. For example: Reservoir Dogs.jpeg
Posters/photographs with text CANNOT be accepted. Please make sure your photo is text free.
4) SENDING MEDIA or PRESS KIT (optional)
If you would like to send us a Press or Media Kit please email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the FILM TITLE (PRESS KIT) in the subject line.
5) DOWNLOADING YOUR OFFICIAL SELECTION LAURELS
CLICK HERE to download your Official Selection Laurels.