Film Information & Agreement
These steps will take about 20 minutes to complete. This helps us to organize your information and do our best to promote your film.
1) Please fill out the Film Information below.
2) Read and sign the Filmmaker Agreement.
3) Upload one photo/film still to be used in promotions and program.
4) Upload your Press Kit if you have one.
5) You can download your "Official Selection" laurels from this page.
We are grateful to be screening your film. If you have any questions or need assistance, please call Jennifer at 303.204.9080.
1) FILM INFORMATION
2) FILMMAKER AGREEMENT
Please CLICK HERE to read the Filmmaker Agreement and sign below.
3) UPLOAD A PHOTOGRAPH. *Please use the exact name of the film as the file name. For example: Reservoir Dogs.jpeg
Please attach one high-resolution still image/photograph to be used in festival program, website, promotional purposes, etc. Use a photo that DOES NOT contain text. For example, do not attach a poster image. Make sure that your photograph is properly names with your exact film title. Thank you.
4) SENDING MEDIA or PRESS KIT (optional)
If you would like to email us a Press or Media Kit please send to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the title of the film and PRESS KIT in the subject line.
5) OFFICIAL SELECTION LAURELS
CLICK HERE to download your Official Selection Laurels.
6) PLEASE JOIN OUR SOCIAL COMMUNITY
Please use #crestedbuttefilmfestival or link to us in posts to promote your film and to join our community of filmmakers and film-lovers. Feel free to post information, articles and messages about your film on our Facebook Page.